Sign in to follow this  
bigbob

So, who runs a 20vT in their C

Alrite, how many of you boys run a 20vT in your Rado's ?

Just got into the Corrado scene so interested to see whats about - been out in my mates 260hp mk2 20vT - whoooooooooooooooosh !! 8)

cheers,

C

Alrite, how many of you boys run a 20vT in your Rado's ?

cheers,

C

me .... and im female 8)

226bhp

Mate's is running one, just been rebuilt at Stealth (demo)..........been mapped upto 380bhp at the moment, as their rollers don't go any higher than that!! :mrgreen: :twisted: :shock:

Mate's is running one, just been rebuilt at Stealth (demo)..........been mapped upto 380bhp at the moment, as their rollers don't go any higher than that!! :mrgreen: :twisted: :shock:

would that be Johns? :twisted: :twisted:

he got the fastest sprint of his class at inters last year didnt he?

Dalj...i can't wait to see johnny boys 20Vt, ya bro keeps goin on about how fast it is...heard he's trying to push it to around 400+BHP...thats crazy considering its only 2wd aint it??

Bring on Inters!!! 8)

he's trying to push it to around 400+BHP...thats crazy considering it's only 2wd aint it??

I bet his tyre supplier's getting excited too :lol:

i got one she was 220 bhp than she had the new turbo fitted but things did not go as planned she made 375 bhp than BANG BANG :cry: :cry: :cry:

now waitting on parts from eip tunning in usa and should be 600 ++ @the front wheels :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sound-- how many of you did the conversion yourselfs ?

cheers,

C

mine took my hubby and I 6 weeks, working on it evenings and weekends when the kids would let us 8)

Cheers-- did you all know wat you were doing or did you get lots of advice first... ?

What parts of the car did you upgrade other than brakes... ?

cheers

C 8)

didnt have a clue till we started ..... only ever changed suspension before :oops: :oops: :|

the engine was the easy part :) it was learning the alloy tig welding to make the intercooler and pipe work that was hard

finding all the missing parts, wiring was the hardest for me. Got the engine to turn over this weekend but it didn't start. No spark - any ideas??? I'm using the Haltech EMS btw.

finding all the missing parts, wiring was the hardest for me. Got the engine to turn over this weekend but it didn't start. No spark - any ideas??? I'm using the Haltech EMS btw.

took 2 days to start ours .... we'd managed to get the new plug leads mixed up :oops:

£££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££

£££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££

£££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££!!!!!!!!!!! hope this helps :D

£6000 inclueding buying the corrado :roll:

biggerbigben

wich haltech have you got if its the E6M and youve no spark make sure you have the crank sender wired up properly ie correct wires,also have you got a start up program?

I have the Haltech E6M and the crank sensor is wired right as its showing a steady 120 (which i think is the engine speed), and I have a starter map loaded onto the ECU...so its a bit weird, I really can't think why I have no sparks.... :roll: :roll:

it could possibly be the ignition modual?

i just know i was told the wrong wires for the crank sencer and mine wouldnt fire,then i had a brian wave at 3.00am and went in the garage (in dressing gown :shock) and swaped the wires and it fired up straight away :D .failing this m8 are your coil pack ok because they are known to fail on some of the early 20vt's :roll: