polo_corrado_rims

Front Wing Removal - How to?

Hey All,

Has anyone on here removed the front wings off their Corrado, or at least have an idea of easiest way to remove them?

Ive got two used wings I have had resprayed that I want to fit to the car, looks to remove the front bumper? Is that right?

Any advice or 'How to' links or info would be appreciated!

Cheers All! :-)

yeah mate you do need to remove the front bumper there are two screw/bolts behind to the side that you need to undo to remove them, im sure you will be able see all the other bolts/screw to undo to remove them, plus you may need a stanley knife to help cut the body sealer to

yeah mate you do need to remove the front bumper there are two screw/bolts behind to the side that you need to undo to remove them, im sure you will be able see all the other bolts/screw to undo to remove them, plus you may need a stanley knife to help cut the body sealer to

I thought as much! Good tip about having a stanley knife, forgot all about that body sealer rubbery stuff!

Cheers mate for the help

Did mine a few weeks back, as above, bumper off was the biggest ball ache, only 4 bolts onto the subframe but by god they where tight!!

Think there where 2 x 10mm bolts inside the door shut, then plastic arch liner off which reveals several more, two more at the side where the bumper slides off, the obvious ones along the bonnet shut and the hidden one (under the crud and underguard) at the bottom along the cill.

Not a difficult job, just depends on how compliant the bolts want to be!