Stiezo

Lookin for a similar vr6 setup to pick ur brain

Hi just bought my first corrado, waited a good 12 years but now I've got sexy lil machine. Ok so this thing had a lot of aftermarket crap but I'll keep it simple and just start with engine top n bottom. So it's a got 10k on a 92 vr6 longblock. Sittin on a 98 audi "new series tranny." On top we have a schrick intake manifold with the 268 radical cams. Also has giac chip and obd II conversion. Guy I bought this from said he'd answer my questions as best he could, but he won't answer my calls. Feel a little over my head and just wanted to ask some simple questions. Lemmie know if you have similar thx.

Welcome. Is it moonlight blue by any chance with a very slight bodykit?Lots of people on here willing to answer advice so just ask away :)

This guy is in the USA, just by the terminology he uses... so I suspect it's not a car you know about mate :)

yes im from usa, doesnt make me love this car any less. Ill start out with a few hopefully basic questions. Still trying to locate the obd2 port. i realize it might be a lil different for each of us, but if i had a general area to start and maybe a pic that would be a good start. This car sat for about 8 years so im tryin to get everything drained or replaced that should be. started out with the basics oil, cleaned air filter, got a new gas filter. Still need to change tranny fluid, bleed brakes, radiator drain, plugs n wires. Thats where i wanted to start. got plugs n wires but i noticed quickly that the schrick mani covers most of those, so i would need to remove that and when i do ill need to replace gaskets. problem is local dealer said id have to order the ported gaskets from schrick directly and i cant for the life of me find their actual site, only dealers that only have the regular gaskets. I also cant find the tranny drain or dipstick (which im doubting there is a dip) or radiator drain. i know that i can just take the lower radiator hose off like so, but i would like to know if theres an actual drain on there. Im not exactly a mechanic, i know basic stuff. this would be the first time i really want to know everything about a vehicle i owned. if i could have this rado for the rest of my life i would be able to be content with at least one thing in my life.