too hot

Heater controls + other bits Wanted

Looking for a late VR6 heater control unit,must be perfect working order with all mounting points and cable locators.

Also lower ignition cowl and metal plate (?)

Centre dash insert which locates radio heater etc(must be Perfect)

Anyone got anything suitable ???

I've got the late VR6 heater controls in perfect working order just removed from my car, there are two on eBay which look similar at the moment going for £100, make me an offer.

Unfortunately I will be living without it at anything like £100,as Mk3 Golf and Passat ones can be made to fit.

Tell me how much you want for yours then???

I've got a centre console but will only sell it with the two outer vents as well. The console has one of the round tabs missing that holds the heater controls in (find me one that doesn't!) but otherwise intact. Would want £85 posted for the lot really as surprisingly bulky.

I have the lower ignition cowl and metal plate £10 posted

07951 244 255

Daz

Cool mate does it have any holes in it for alarm LEDs etc??

P/M me payment details for Paypal gift of course!!

---------- Post added at 04:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:03 PM ----------

I've got a centre console but will only sell it with the two outer vents as well. The console has one of the round tabs missing that holds the heater controls in (find me one that doesn't!) but otherwise intact. Would want £85 posted for the lot really as surprisingly bulky.

Thanks but my console sounds better than that I`ve just got a crack under the radio support,so will try to glue it!!