robo22sri

Fan belt

Guys i need some help!

I need to get hold of the belt for the 2nd rad fan asap!

I have the part number 1H0 119 137 A its a 2 rib 860mm belt

I have phoned my local main dealer and they say there is only 2 avalible! and not in stock

GSF, ECP, B&B comps dont do it!

Where else can i try?

Just get it on order from your VW dealer mate... they should be able to get it fairly quickly.

If you absolutely need it right this minuet then just take the sizes down to halfords... they're expensive, don't last very long and they may not have the exact size but at least you can get it on the car until the OEM one gets to you. Your vw garage should be able to get you a belt in a few days.

alternatively Drive around with the heat blower on full and try not to get get stuck in traffic!

:lol:

VW should be able to get it next day if you order before 3pm and they have stock in the UK or just try any Gates or Conti belt dealer

VW should be able to get it next day if you order before 3pm and they have stock in the UK or just try any Gates or Conti belt dealer

thank you mate

your dealer is a wizard... Mine have 2 delivery dates a week and all the parts come on those days (provided you order before 3-pm the previous day) regardless of how far in advance you order them... :(

your dealer is a wizard... Mine have 2 delivery dates a week and all the parts come on those days (provided you order before 3-pm the previous day) regardless of how far in advance you order them... :(

I've had stuff from TPS arrive on my desk less than an hour after ordering!

The quick UK parts delivery is not universally next day etc. Just the majority.

But not all of us can get a TPS account, and TPS is designed for trade.. hence quick deliveries. To be fair to ECP, I've had them get parts in for me within a matter of hours - was very impressed by that!

Really! I have tried ringing them and they dont answer the phone and don't email back!