mr lobitos

painted front splitter

have been given a 90mm front splitter in good condition , just a couple of small cracks which i've repaired following the guide on here. my question is has anyone colour coded theirs if so any pics?

plus anyone want a 50mm splitter foc (just make a donation to the forum on my behalf)

thanks for looking

Yeah go on then, I'll have the 50mm. Could come in handy later maybe. I'll cover your postage and do a donation for you.

Cheers bud.

don't worry about postage, got your address somewhere ,will post asap. just want some pics of a painted one now

Mate my blackberry had a colour coded 90mm fitted when i brought it. Didnt look good in my opinion, a tad tacky, one of the first things i changed.

Cheers buddy, pm me if you can't find it.

Would you go for a textured look painted splitter or smoothed one? Reckon a painted one would suit a dark car well.

i'm thinking because side rubstrips have been removed and doorhandles coded , there's not much black on the car, would just like some pics to set my mind at rest, thanks for the input

I dont have any pics of mine before it was changed back im affraid, but there must be others out there.

Has your grille been painted? Mine had, it was just too much paint, think you need a few black bits here and there to break up the colour. Also the spoiler does take a battering and a freshly painted one will soon look rough.