Fin2982

Nothing special...brothers in arms

was through at my old mans wiring up a few things on the C and sorting out an iddling problem on the S. caught a couple of decent pics on ye olde camera and thought id share it with you guys

brothers.jpg

and my fave

brothers2.jpg

a few randoms from my phone

starting them young

vw.jpg

fatman.jpg

oooops

fooook.jpg

fixing

comfy.jpg

boot install

untitled.jpg

and up in the air with dyno rod

yay.jpg

enjoy

---------- Post added at 09:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:16 PM ----------

btw.....pot noodle wasnt mine lmao

---------- Post added at 09:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:17 PM ----------

btw, a bit of a clean freak Iam, the orange olop is coated in poorboys natty wax, the scirocco is coated in Dodos rainforest rub with a collonite top coat...and the C is col

Aren't you a bit young to be driving a Corrado? ;) Nothing more satifying than working on a car and it all goes right! Unlike one of those days where you get sheared bolts and lots of swearing.

Loving the G40.

it isnt a g40 lol, just a boggo olop, lads only 17 who drives that.....oh there was a load of swearing on my motor, undid the wrong bolt on the subframe and the lot started to drop, I had to try and push it back into place as my brother bolted it back together before shooting to halfrauds to get a trolley jack....lots of swearing that day