Toohottotrot

Great new tool off ebay!

Cheers Pat made me smile!

I mean CHRIST ON A F**KIN BIKE! How many times, the c**t in the video is using it wrong! When mine is lifted at the back you could sit an elephant on the bumper and not tilt it! I will make a video to prove, but not today........sore point!

I think as long as you use your noddle with it (support the engine with axle stands if leaving it sitting long term, use bricks under wheels, put the cradle as far forward as possible) I would imagine it would be fine. As RW1 said make sure your sills are definately rot free first though and have a prod around!

Yep Pat down to common sense really, it's in short supply though I hear. If your car is so bad that the sills won't stand this then might be time to sorce another one.....before your driving position is suddenly facing f**kin vertical!

Think about a 2 post lift, the front and your engine is hanging over just like on this, where is it lifting on the underside, is that rotten too?