yacobwood

Black Interior Sun Visor Question

Just a thought, its prob been asked before though.

Ive seen over the years a few people make parts for group buys. Is there anyone in the plastic mounding type of work that can make the reliant plastic parts in black to stop the paint rubbing off and reveling the beige undercolour?

Not sure if the visor can be taken apart to get to the little rod to exchange it but the question has been grinding on me for a few days now.

Calling on peoples VW knowledge. The small clip that the sun visor clips to (the middle clips), did other VW's come with ones the same as a late corrado but made with black plastic? My guess is an early 90's passat

Now why would VW do something sensible like that?

The corrado part is corrado specific, but the passat part(s) is the same as the mk2 golf, typical!

I just sprayed mine with a few layers of vinyl paint, then a couple of layers of lacquer. Been fine for a couple of years now with no visual signs of wear.

I got a sunvisor clip off eBay that was black and it was meant for a Porsche. Fitted in both holes fine but couldn't tell you if it filled the slot in the roof liner cause mines been retrimmed