leon263

leon 263's VR6

Just thought I'd post a few shots of my current Corrado VR6. This is my third Corrado, having owned two G60s in recent years. The VR6 is a '93 car which belonged to a local dentist for almost all of its life and when I bought it three years ago it was showing 68,000 miles. Very much a fair weather and show day car the mileage has only moved on to 72,000. The colour is Bordeaux Pearl with a grey leather interior which is in excellent condition althought I did replace the drivers seat bolster which was a bit soft. The original grey carpets were replaced with a low mileage black carpet set which included the boot carpets. Apart from a Momo Millenium steering wheel and Alpine headunit the interior remains standard. Surprisingly all the electrics still work as they should. The standard springs have been relaced with an Eibach Pro Kit and polished Porsche 928s complete running gear with the standard brake set up. A debadged grille and all red tail lights tidy up the front and rear. I've spent a lot of time tidying up the engine bay, the main features of which are the colour coded home made euro spec inlet manifold and the obligatoty BMC CDA. The car starts, stops, steers and goes as a VR6 should, it has been a joy to own and drive and fingers crossed, long may it continue.

Thanks for looking.

P1160048.jpg

P5050222.jpg

P8220042.jpg

P8220043.jpg

P3070033.jpg

P6280002.jpg

Edited by leon263

Another very tidy car. Looks like you've spent a lot of time and effort to get it looking so shiny! A credit to you mate. Wish my mileage was like this and not 132k.