bmcc

My G60 Scotland

avo adjustable coilovers, need a good clean with wire brush but adjusters work

charger rebuilt by g-werks, g-werks 68mm pulley with chip

boost return deleted, twin air intake

de-cat removed, scorpion stainless exhaust

17" oz alloys

few things i need doing to car is needs an engine mount replaced so was going to upgrade them, but dont know to what and do all three at same time.

the sunroof tilts and doesnt slide, drivers window wont go up or down and electric mirrors only move to the right, and thats after cleaning the pcb.

i was going to tidy up bodywork, but actually upon looking after clean etc it really isnt that bad so going to change out full interior as its a bit old now looking and was wanting to go all black on all trim and seats etc.

other mods i aint exactly sure yet to be honest but im sure there will be some, anyways here are some of the pics of car

any opinions welcome :)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]49082[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]49083[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]49084[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]49085[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]49086[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]49087[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]49088[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]49089[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]49090[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]49091[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]49092[/ATTACH]

haha thanks! he was out in garden and seen me messing about and just had to get himself involved then wouldnt budge outta car!

was thinking of maybe lowering car a little bit more, but before done that was going to get new engine mounts done etc

and if it would be beneficial to put on better bushes like powerflex ones or just leave be

---------- Post added at 01:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:14 PM ----------

was thinking of maybe lowering car a little bit more, but before done that was going to get new engine mounts done etc

and if it would be beneficial to put on better bushes like powerflex ones or just leave be

Powerflex bushes in, my opinion, firm up the ride excessively without providing any noticable benefit. I'd personally stick with genuine VW bushes all round...

ride is pretty firm as it is on coilovers so maybe improving the bushes would make it a lot worse im guessing then, seeing as im going to be driving car regularly its not that ideal to have it super stiff :) cheers Jim

i heard talk of pwer flex bushes not doing your wishbones any good... Apparently unless your into some serious speed or track racing OEM bushes with a R32 rear wishbone bush is the best set-up. As for mounts you need the oem rear mount, the gear box mount from a mk 2 Golf TDI and an OEM or Vibratechnics front mount.

Never heard of AVO coilies before... but checking all your rubber bushes (including rear beam) is worth doing regardless of the drop on your car.

coilovers were on car when i bought it, i think i will hold of on the bushes until ive properly checked them all out, im just trying to spend some decent money on car and get it all as good as possible before attempting any serious mods to it.

yeah that is the 3 mounts im now going to get after few people recommending it so far

yeah im going to go with setup ppl have recommended :) at end of day its best advice from people who know. thinking of getting the windows tinted as well but heard on front now its illegal?

Car me be possibly going up for sale as been offered a good Vr6 :) which initially was what i was looking for in first place

My situations changed and im going to need a car with more seats and a towbar now so i need to sell it now as no use to me at moment and no garage to store it

do you have to be paid member to list cars for sale?

got new car and i need to sell this one asap, rather it went to someone who knows about corrados