Yep - on again this year and should have a good amount of Dutch and German Scirocco enthusiasts coming over! Should be a very good meet :)

Yup, organised by Glen from the SciroccoRegister, meet starts at the Beaulieu Moto Museum at 10am on Sunday 18/9/2011.

Infos here: http://the-corrado.net/showthread.php?57304-Combined-meet-with-SciroccoRegister-at-Beaulieu-Museum-18-9-2011

Given that there are quite a few of my mates from the German forum arriving, all hell has already broken loose at my end with preparations (phone calls, special requests, who´s arriving how and when, who needs collecting) :)

Looking forward to this :)

Tempest

Yup, organised by Glen from the SciroccoRegister, meet starts at the Beaulieu Moto Museum at 10am on Sunday 18/9/2011.

Infos here: http://the-corrado.net/showthread.php?57304-Combined-meet-with-SciroccoRegister-at-Beaulieu-Museum-18-9-2011

Given that there are quite a few of my mates from the German forum arriving, all hell has already broken loose at my end with preparations (phone calls, special requests, who´s arriving how and when, who needs collecting) :)

Looking forward to this :)

Tempest

Hi Eric, which car are you bringing? Is the mk1 back on the road yet? Will be good to catch up. :)

Mj

Alas no, Mk1 still at bodyshop (yes the wait is getting very painful now, especially as I have seen some very nice Mk1s at the German meet last weekend, making me proclaim several times that I want my Mk1 back! :)) But patience is of the essence when excellent work is to be done.

Tempest

Alas no, Mk1 still at bodyshop (yes the wait is getting very painful now, especially as I have seen some very nice Mk1s at the German meet last weekend, making me proclaim several times that I want my Mk1 back! :)) But patience is of the essence when excellent work is to be done.

Tempest

Spoken with the eloquence that only the Europeans can give to the English language. :) Great shame as I was looking forward to seeing your mk1 but no worries anticipation of the mk1 will only add to the pleasure of the eventual debut! ;)