cvw74

AP Coilovers

I have set up a Group Buy for sets of AP Coilovers.

If i get 10 people to buy we can get an extra 10% of purchase. If only manage 5 it will be 5%

Current posted price for a Corrado kit is £369..with five kits bought, price is £349 and with 10 kits bought price will be £329, posted...!!

The offer's not just limited to Corrado's so if you need for any other platform please let me know.

There's a basic price guide below:

Screenshot2011-09-14at144808.png

I have already got six confirmed so not many left. The GB is also on Edition and UK Passats but open to any models and not just VAG

Thanks, Carl

From what I can see they are equivalent to FK's, possibly slightly better. Only thing that I can see is that they are the same through all Corrado models, I would have thought that the VR would have slightly different rates.

I'm not just saying this but I would have AP over FK all day long...I have had FK=, never again and been in car with AP's and to be honest they were nigh on same ride as my KW Variant 2's

due to the fact a supplier on E38 sell AP's the thread as been delete!! The GB is still going ahead..Tell your friends