swiftwolf

Help !!!!!!!

Hello ...Please can someone help ..I'm looking for Headlight Looms for a 91 Corrado Headlights are very dim yellow light ..not Bright white ..Iv'e tried GSF but they could not help ???? ..Iv'e heard there's a man on here called the Loom man ????? ..Someone point me in the right Direction ???

http://the-corrado.net/showthread.php?41616-Uprated-Headlight-looms-available-for-2011&highlight=uprated+loom

KUR2Y is the man you want

click this link to see what the loom looks like (although you can get different varieties, with OEM connector etc.. so check with KUR2Y what you want first...)

http://the-corrado.net/.archive/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=69006&start=135#p881000

Edited by monzablau16v

no worries mate, good luck.

I just made myself a loom and installed it with a general refresh of the whole front end lighting (took me absolutely aaaages!)... ill have pics up soon in my build thread.

Yes i see the pics good effort get her running mate ..as for mine ...she's playing up ??? Fuel pump straining cars jumping all over the road ..may have sucked up some **** from the bottom ???? we'll see have a good weekend chat soon

no worries mate, good luck.

I just made myself a loom and installed it with a general refresh of the whole front end lighting (took me absolutely aaaages!)... ill have pics up soon in my build thread.

Look forward to this. Have been meaning to make up a loom for ages but cautious as my electrical skills are minimal.

My lil Lady is Aqua Blue 1.8 16v ...new engine going in next month she's just clocked 170,000 so a new one with only 97,000 recon ..all parts fresh ..can't wait more HP ..BUT NEED SO MANY NEW PARTS ...i love her to bits ...best fun Iv'e had in a car ...need a new sunroof for some reason she's got a golf one right now ??????? not good ..the last Owner was a fool if it's not Broke ...don't fix it !!!!! ..

if it's not Broke ...don't fix it !!!!! ..

i have a feeling it was broke, hence the replacement. Its a common issue with Corrado's

Get some pics up of it when you get the chance dude