webbywagon

Quick ello

Though id better say hello, after joining and just lurking. I have a G60, converted to a 20VT. It came on a hideous set of alloys, but lurking in my shed are a set of my 8.5 inch BBS RM's, now shod with ulta streched 165/45/15 bridgestone rubber. The rado had weitec shocks and springs, which looked ok height wise with the 17" alloys on, but now looks like an off roader, lol. So its time for some coilys to bring it back down to mother earth. I will try to get some pics up asap, but im busy rebuilding my mk1 gti, atm. Cheers guys, Webby.:thumbleft:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]49532[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]49533[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]49534[/ATTACH]

These are what it looks like after ive personalised it, with some of my favourite bolt on mods. Took a lot of work to stretch the tyres, but they look trick, and im able to slam it right down.

Edited by webbywagon

How to you get around town with it that low!

Nice Rims,colours different! In a good way!

Did u say that you just bought this?

Easy, just slow over the ramps or avoid them altogether,lol. Yeh bought it with quite a few issues, nothing major just easy fixes. It never looked anything like it does now, when i first bought it. So after sorting the minor issues, i put my own stamp on it, rims,coilys etc...Rides well and pulls even better.

Im on the clubgti forums, as normally i run a mk2 and just sold a lovely run out with a 20vt. I have a mk1 Gti atm and its stripped ready for the next conversion. I was planning on a 9A, cammed and bvh, twin 45's or turbo it. I really wanted to turbo the 9A, but still use the carbs. Then this Rado popped up, with a few silly niggles and crappy wheels. I was going to rape it for my MK1, but when it arrived on the trailer, i just could'nt do it. So sorted out the niggles put my BBS rims and new rubber on and a set of new coilys. Refurbed and replaced braking, now runs real dope and sounds like a touring car. So much so my mk1 is on the back burner, but i really need to get on with it and finish the 9A conversion.