webbywagon

Never expected that

I bought my Rado, mainly as a blind buy but it was the spec i was interested in. Having got it delivered to mine with all intentions of raping it for my MK1 Golf GTI conversion. I could'nt do it, its such a nice car and ive gone all soft and stuck my pride and joy BBS RM's with 2" dish, onto it. It just needs slamming now, but still looks awsome as is. Its such a shame these get broken up. Trouble is now its distracted me from my mk1, and i never thought that would ever happen.

You're screwed. Now you'll start spending loads on it. In a year you will decide to sell and get something more sensible/cheaper/reliable. Then six months later you will come back and buy another.Welcome to Crack Corrado addiction.

Its running a 20VT, with aftermarket ECU. I was going to butcher it and shoehorn it into my mk1 gti, but after putting my "Saved For Best" BBS RM's on, it looks real trick and fat. My poor mk1 will have to do with a ported, cammed, carb'd 9A, which was my intention anyway especially as i already have the set up for it. So i dont feel so bad now. As far as being sensible, never occured to me how to be,lol. My wife is awsome on my projects, never moans or comes out with, Oh God Not Another One, just thats nice, What Is It,LOL.

Its running a 20VT, with aftermarket ECU. I was going to butcher it and shoehorn it into my mk1 gti, but after putting my "Saved For Best" BBS RM's on, it looks real trick and fat. My poor mk1 will have to do with a ported, cammed, carb'd 9A, which was my intention anyway especially as i already have the set up for it. So i dont feel so bad now. As far as being sensible, never occured to me how to be,lol. My wife is awsome on my projects, never moans or comes out with, Oh God Not Another One, just thats nice, What Is It,LOL.

can we clone your wife please!

Lol, great thread! Good to hear that another has worked its charm and saved itself from being broken 8) Good luck with your projects. Pictures of both please!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wish,lol

---------- Post added at 10:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:11 PM ----------

Will do asap.

---------- Post added at 10:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:12 PM ----------

She bought me a huge heavy duty 6x3 metre car cover that you can drive in and out of, so as to keep my mk1 out of the rain and so i can work on it in the dry. I turned my garage into a self contained flat for my daughter, when she comes back from UNI. So the wife bought me the cover so i can keep at it. Legend. Mind you ive got my Boys to help me out in return for rebuilding there BMX's for them.

Haha, brilliant! Everyone will agree with me, when you get out and walk away you can't help looking back for a last glance!

Haha, brilliant! Everyone will agree with me, when you get out and walk away you can't help looking back for a last glance!

oh dear im not the only one then ???

think iv done that with every car iv owned :)

webby, your corrado must be in fairly good condition? if someones done a

20vt conversion, was it on ebay? as iv seen some on there recently..

Edited by VW_OwneR_85

You have to to check the lights arnt still on :o