iamsilverfox

problems with main beam/dipped on headlights.

recently bought my first corrado and im working though it's various problems and one of them are the headlights. it's a little bizzare. side lights work, o/s dipped works, and when i put main beam on dipped and main come on on both sides. i understand the h4 dipped beam bulbs have 2 filaments, one for dipped and the other for main. so anyone know why only the one filament works? :scratch: it looks like someones messed with the loom before as there's lots of crimped connectors etc.

also as a side note how i get to the foglight bulbs? :)

thanks guys

Foglights- Lever out the indicator from one side and remove. Undo the four screws now showing and carefully wiggle free. Now you can undo the cable from the back of the unit. You should be able to change the bulbs now.

• Like 1

Foglights- Lever out the indicator from one side and remove. Undo the four screws now showing and carefully wiggle free. Now you can undo the cable from the back of the unit. You should be able to change the bulbs now.

thanks man, repped.