Sign in to follow this  
Dan12vGTi

r 18in sub's still alive???

rockford fosgate, got them from america!! was in a showroom over there in LA and i just had to have them! but im looking to get rid of them now! only had them 6month as well

there way to big!! and my battery is forever getting drained, plus the fact the space would be nice again!! they cost me around £1000, i would be looking in region of 300 for them

In my opinion, Anything more than 1 10" is overkill in a Corrado. You might agree if you hear an other wise stock system with a Basslink hooked up.

Indeed - a truely fine sound system, in my opinion, should be one that can be enjoyed without the need for ear protection and without the need to stand around 30ft away!!

Good quality component speakers and a nice sub to give the bass some kick is perfect, for me at least. Those basslinks seems to be the Corrado owners choice at the minute! :)

In my opinion, Anything more than 1 10" is overkill in a Corrado. You might agree if you hear an other wise stock system with a Basslink hooked up.

Mine is a full comp spec, just being finished installed at the mo

Those who will be at inters will get to see it.

It will be for SQ & SPL

jims16v

Indeed - a truely fine sound system, in my opinion, should be one that can be enjoyed without the need for ear protection and without the need to stand around 30ft away!!

Good quality component speakers and a nice sub to give the bass some kick is perfect, for me at least. Those basslinks seems to be the Corrado owners choice at the minute!

Very true Jim