VW_OwneR_85

wanted, repair sections from a shell!

please inbox me {dont post back here as i may not see it}if you have an old shell that would otherwise be scraped, as i require some repair panels to bring back the life into mine, thankyou..

I'm after the area around the petrol tank neck....

Ideally as much as possible so I can match it up :)

mine appears to be beyond repair without a new section.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]49749[/ATTACH]

Speaking from experience, VR6Pete, be prepared to replace a substantial section of the inner panel too. :(

im hope not :(

When i removed the rubber from around the neck, there was loads of soil and crap stuck behind around the rubber where its started to go.... everywhere else that I could see looked ok?

I need the edge around the windscreen, mostly from the top part probably 150mm from the edge to make sure I've got enough material to play with. ideally would want the complete length Not too fussed if it needs to be cut in half for packaging. If one you can get back to me with a quote I'll get some pictures and dimensions up.

seems like ive started a good wanted post, as otherwise these unwanted shells are getting dumped when we could be putting them to good use,

heres a photo of the underside section i need, i need this section from the left side of the car not the right side as shown in pic, both sides seem identical but you get the idea

IMG_1071.jpg

rustrepairsection-1.jpg

and again i also could do with the top window section as mine has big big bubbles :(

Hey all.

im breaking a rado shell and have the kit available to remove any sections wanted, it seems a very straight solid shell...

if you want to message me any items you are after i will be taking it apart on monday, (in cornwall on hols at the mo) the more i cut off and sell the easier it gets for me to remove the remains...

bit gutted to have to cut her up, but no one seems interested in these at the mo?>

happy for messages on here, text or email

[email protected]

07817 907964

can send items via ups for reasonable rates or happy for collection in person, will be heading from birmingham to southampton in a couple of weeks so can meet if enroute.

thanks