liamtg60

No Charge

Ebay.... It took me 2 buys though. Search for alternator brush or alternator rectifier... Found one that looks the same... It says its for mercedes but it looks the same... Shame the brushes you got there are not the original... It would be easier with original part numbers.

Ebay.... It took me 2 buys though. Search for alternator brush or alternator rectifier... Found one that looks the same... It says its for mercedes but it looks the same... Shame the brushes you got there are not the original... It would be easier with original part numbers.

i i didnt think it was orignial the alternator doesnt even have a part number on it

Maybe some one else can have a look at theirs and tell you the part number. Or else take it to those guys you mentioned (alternator bench tested) maybe they know where to get them. About 8 years ago I worked in a garage and never replaced whole alternators or starter motors, always repair them. We had this catalog with blueprints of all the regulators and it was easy to find the correct one.

Maybe some one else can have a look at theirs and tell you the part number. Or else take it to those guys you mentioned (alternator bench tested) maybe they know where to get them. About 8 years ago I worked in a garage and never replaced whole alternators or starter motors, always repair them. We had this catalog with blueprints of all the regulators and it was easy to find the correct one.

yeh think its worth a trip down.... thanks anyway

Yeh niceone cheers I would never of thought to of checked the regulator tbh I didnt know what it was until you said lol.

Probs would of bought a new alt