benzo_26

cigarette lighter

Ok another question which I am sure has been asked but I cannot find it on the search facility. The bulb around the cigarette lighter is flickering and the lighter itself doesn't work, how the hell do I get it out, I've taken the ashtray out to try and get in round the back but I am worried that I'll break something if I use to much force.

Thanks

Remove the astray then there is a screw at the back (use a torch)that holds the ashtray housing in. Remove this then slide out the ashtray housing. You can now remove the cig lighter and access the plug behind it

Andy

Remove the astray then there is a screw at the back (use a torch)that holds the ashtray housing in. Remove this then slide out the ashtray housing. You can now remove the cig lighter and access the plug behind it

Andy

CHeers Andy I will go out and do that. Much appreciated.

I remember the connector on mine being a bit naff, a slight tweaking later it was better :)

I remember the connector on mine being a bit naff, a slight tweaking later it was better :)

Cheers Pete I'll look at that too, I've heard they are a bit ropey.