Sign in to follow this  
Hatton VR6 Nut

Body Shops in the Coventry Leamington & Warick area

Hi new member in Warwickshire. Just bought my second Corrado (95 VR6) about a month ago. It has a small rust patch on one front wing, nothing serious but I want to get it fixed but would like some reccomendations of who could do the work. I had some bad experiences when my 1.8 16V had to be repaired after a rear end shunt. Just spent the last month appreciating the C as I parted company with the 1.8 16V 3 years ago.

Hatton VR6 Nut

Nice to see someone else who is 'local', so welcome to the forum. What colour is your VR6, and where abouts in the area do you live?

Alas I no of no really good bodyshops in the area as i've not had to have any work done (yet?) - but there are a few more guys from Coventry and surrounding areas on here who might be able to suggest someone?

Try Greg Howell, Southam Auto Bodies (or something like that). I've heard a lot of good reports about his work.

Speak to Greg Howell at:

Southam Bodies

Borne End, Kineton Rd Kineton Rd Ind Est

Southam Warwickshire

CV47 1HZ

Tel: 01926 813676

He has painted quite a few feature cars etc and his work is excellent! :mrgreen:

Looks like they are just round the corner from Stealth Racing.

Nice one!

For "simpler" jobs I take my Roccos/Rado to Ricwells in Coventry, he's located in Spon End, in

Unit 2

Arcges Industrial Estate

Tel.: 024 76715777

Whereabouts in Warwickshire are you based? You might like to keep an eye on the Midlands Meet thread in the Events forum 8)

Tempest

Thank you, have spoken to Greg and going to get a quote on saturday. The Corrado is green, not sure of VW name for the colour but the code is LC6U, with beige leather interior. I live in Hatton, just north of Warwick on the A4177 (Warwick to Solihull road). I have noticed the local meets, unfortunately I discovered the forum on monday, too late for the meet that night. I will try to make the meet on 15 April, but thursday is a bad night for me as I have commitments on a thursday. Look forward to meeting you all.

Bit of a long shot, but don't spose this was you then was it? I posted this in 'spotted' on Monday 1st of March :

Nice standard (possibly) green M plate VR6 - think the reg plate ended with 'MVV', in Warwick just pulled out of the road that leads to the crematorium heading back towards town at about 11:15am - I was in one of the funeral limo's heading to the crem!

No that was not me! The car is standard and M reg ending in GFE. The C is a second car and usually only comes out on dry evenings and weekends! Sadly I have some more work for the bodyshop, this morning on the way into work on the A45, approaching Tollbar a young lad on a scooter went in to the back of my car, new bumper + possible tailgate. Only good thing is that it was the P**g**t 406 estate not the Corrado. The car behind the scooter was a police car, they stopped took all the details and stated that it was the lad's fault and are prepared to be witnesses.