crftom

set of sebrings

as above im after a set of sebrings let me know what you have got, if your in or near the midlands even better

tom

Whole set of 5 (i believe) in Oxford. Looking for 100 for all of them. I've deffo got at least 4 centre caps too although some of the clips are damaged. You'll need tyres for them, hence the price.

If interested please post in my Cars for Beaking thread - here -

Well they're still on the car (and spare in boot!) but it's the Corrado in my sig. You might be able to find some pics of them in my build thread. I can probs get some pics tonight if that's ok?

Cheers Dave what condition are yours in??? Any pics and where are you located??

Tom

---------- Post added at 09:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:28 PM ----------

Sorry yeah just seen where your based Dave

Tom, some pics of mine can be seen in my project thread here

They're from a couple of years ago but I have no reason to believe they will be in any less condition as i'm not prone to hitting kerbs(!)

I'll get some pics for you when it's not pouring down in Oxford. As mentioned they will need new tyres due to being stood for so long.

Cheers mate, they look ok I wouldn't mind just holding out a couple of days see if anyone's got a set with so good tyre your no1 on the list so far. Tom

hi i'm located near royston in hertfordshire will get some pics sorted tyres are ok as my mate gets good condition part worn tyres from work so swaps them over for me.

Dave.