lion

full beam help

My lights are stuck on full beam and I can't turn them off

Any ideas, they're stuck on even on side lights

I don't have the fuse box cover so I don't know where to look for fuses or relays

Cheers

Hey its a high chance you have an up rated wiring loom for your headlights these up rated kits deliver the full 12 volts from your battery to your headlight. How to check is if you look behind your passenger headlight. If there are fuses or relays behind the headlight then you have an up rated wiring loom. What to do is take the relays out and the fuses, you can open the relays up to see if there is any moisture damage and the fuses look like they have gone misty white if they ave water damage. Even if you see its one relay or one fuse thats out, I would advise changing both relays and both fuses as they could be damaged as well.

Once you have new relays and fuses installed then get some cloth wrap tap, or something similar to insulation tape and wrap the fuses and relays so they are water tight. If you dont insulate against the water then its pretty much guaranteed to happen again further down the line.

Previous post was at 06:55 PM ----------[/size]

I've had a check but I don't have an up rated loom, I did on my last corrado but not this one.....