ianabcdeeeeeeeeeeee

Inpro lights

hi all , bought a set of "inpro "angel eye headlights some five years ago , had them fitted by a local garage and and am happy with them apart from the fact that the angel eye part of the unit has never worked due to them being wired up wrong , instuctions were in german and the mechanic none too smart, ive decided id like to get them working so am after a set of fitting instructions in english , yes i know this is probably a fairly simple job , but im hopeless mechanically, anyone help?

they are just plug and play, no special wiring. Just plug an oem plug in inpro light and all will work as should. My one works like that.

thanks , then i would assume they are faulty, but surely both L and R cant be, if as you say its plug and go, its difficult to see how they can be wrongly wired , oh well i very seldom use it at night, just have to live with it, many thanks for the reply ........................Ian