ays80

Radiator hose? How much? Eeeek!

Hi All, I'm looking for a rad hose, part no. is 535121101A

Is anyone breaking a corrado that can supply me this part, or can anyone suggest where I can get one please? I've got a quote through Europarts of £81, seems somewhat steep to me, but if that's about right from your experience, then I'll guess I'll go with that! I'm happy with a temporary used one for the time being, as I'll spend more dollah on my baby girl in the Spring time!

Please let me know if anyone has one as I need it quite soon!

Thanks,

Ali

Yeah, 16v'er - yeah, I'm inclined to head myself over to that motorsport place that makes the pretty hoses over at faversham, but then again, I don't really want to slip down the path of 'modifications' and would rather keep her standard, all things considered.

So, any suggestions on where I can get my little paws on a used one? Anyone know of a Corrado that's being broken?

Ali

This is one big reason I'm extremely reluctant to get another Corrado again. It would be nice to replace lots of parts with new equivalents but the VW pricing just makes that virtually impossible.

1.8 or 2.0 valver ? I have a bag of 1.8 valver hoses left over from when I attempted to get Viper to make a set, yours for the postage if any use

Oh that would be blinding! Yeah, mine is a 1.8, so they sound mega useful! I'll pm you my address and details, just let me know how much you want for them. xxx