Macdaddy

Your Corrado and the snow pictures

Well as this is the first time i've had snow since owning the Corrado thought i'd grab a couple of pictures on the way home from work this afternoon on my phone.

bdeb2fc1.jpg

4bfffc74.jpg

476af094.jpg

2d0fbd61.jpg

Thought she handled well enough in the snow today, although not sure deep stuff would be great as it'd turn that splitter into a snow plough!

Come on post up your Corrado snowy pics!

That colour looks lovely in the snow. Agree with Coullstar those wheels look nice too.

Had loads again last night in the South of Scotland, all I had to play with was a Front wheel drive Audi diesel that seems todo nohting but spin its front wheels at the first sign of a damp road!

Not looking forward to my first winter of 12 years without four wheel drive!

On a side note, Coullstar did you ever own a Subaru back in the day?

Dougie

Nice pictures, car sits really well on those wheels. You have quite a bit of snow down there.

I didn't have time to take pics of mine in the snow this morning as I was late for work!

Looking lovely! Don't let the plod catch you with those numberplates ;-)

I had about half an inch sat on the car earlier but it melted within the hour! Quite glad to be honest, it's been really snowy here the last couple of years and it brings out terrible driving like you wouldn't believe...fingers crossed we won't have too much this time around.

Stone

On a side note, Coullstar did you ever own a Subaru back in the day?

Dougie

Nope, funnily I have been looking at some 2000 Wagens as there cheap as hell at the moment.

No worries, just remember someone with a very similar username from Aberdeen that used to post on the SIDC and Scoobynet many years ago.

Wouldnt like to be chucking fuel into a Subaru nowadays, used to cost me a small fortune back in the mid ninties when it was about 80p a litre!!

Saw your post that you were looking at Audi barges too. I have a 170bhp B7 avant SLine, very nice car but with 315nm torque I wish I had bought quattro like my last Audi was. It really has very little traction and can be very frustrating.

Dougie

---------- Post added at 04:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:59 PM ----------

Sorry for the thread Hijack Macdaddy!!!

Edited by corrado wannabe
spooling mistake