Andy T

Dent in rear wing - access?

I have a largish dent on the passenger side rear wing/panel, its about central to the trim panel inside and right on the swage line, I know these are double skinned but does anyone know if there is access window to the outer skin from inside the car?

Someone swiped the car when turning into a space next to me (prob a white panel van or similar) luckily the paint damage polished out fine, so just a dent repair needed.

I don't want to remove the trim panel and risk breaking the clips until I know if its a goer or not!

Cheers

Yep there's a big void in behind the rear card. You can get loads of access in there buddy. Just go slowly with the clips.

yo might want to leave it to someone that does paintless dent removal, otherwise you might make it worse and split the paint,

i had some dents pulled on my old mk4 golf cost me £100 but the results were invisible! dont know exactly how they did it but if your paint isnt split dont touch it chances are they could pull them without the paint spliting,