JJS

stuck on train from London to colchester

Signal failure or something...I'm so bored, anyone got any good jokes to keep me amused? :|

Stuck again this morning. I'd drive but don't want to add to the mileage that much. Anyway if anyone is interested this is my current view of the Olympics site from the chuff chuff.

If only I'd known there was Olympic watersliding!!

Would def picked up bronze :clap:

My work sent out an email suggesting we all allow an extra hour for travel the Olympic weeks. So it already takes me 1hr10m to get to work and I leave at 6am as it is. yeah right. How about I work from home more like instead of spending 4 hrs a day on a train... And I applied for 1.5k of the average events at the Olympics and got nout. Grrr, will boycott as well if I can but I fear I'll be stuck in the middle of it , on a train for 2 weeks.

If only I'd known there was Olympic watersliding!!

Would def picked up bronze :clap:

Yeah that red steel thing does resemble a waterslide. - The ArcelorMittal Orbit £19.1m design incorporates the five Olympic rings and will offer visitors panoramic views of London, apparently.. Great! Waterslide would be more fun and a bit cheaper.

Supercharged - It would be nice if my firm followed promoted home working. do you work in the big smoke as well? my role is client facing so they say working from home is not the done thing...i personally don't see a problem with it from time to time as i have all the technology to to do it and can talk to my clients in a nice posh voice from home just the same as i do in the office!

Trains drive me mad... I'm staying well away from London when the Olympics are on!

I work at the O2 arena and we are hosting the gymnastics and basketball!

It's going to be a bad 3 months!

LOCG are coming in at the beginning of July