leebenedi

Electrical gremlins on a Canadian Corrado

Hello all. I am in the process of doing some work on my brother's Corrado. It was brought over from Canada a long time ago. He has neglected the car for the past two years (at least) as he says it is expensive to maintain. Last week his neighbours saw somebody looking at the car and stealing the front license plate (I do not know for what).

I have decided to bring the car to my place to get it up and running.

The electrical mirrors do not work, the rear wiper blow a fuse and the heater controls work erratically.

Does anybody have the electrical diagrams of this car (it is a 92 model)? I would like to trace the fault but here in Spain, I can only find the official repair manual at 110€. If I have no choice, I will buy it.

So far, all I've done is change the battery as it was dead. I still have to change all the filters, oil, coolant, brake fluid, pads, tires, etc.

Thank you for your help.

Lee

I found the electrical diagrams. Now I only need the Aktiv raidio wiring diagrams. Does anybody have them? The Corrado has an aftermarket unit installed and I want to know if the connections were well done. Thanks.