ashley82

Body panels

Hi everone im new to the vw scene and i just got a corrado 16v its on a H plate and had a small bump at the front so im looking at the stuff i need to get for it and it seems that there differences between early and late models, can anyone till what they are? ive got to fit a wing, headlight, bumper, slampanel, spotlight,

indicator.

Thanks. :scratch:

the early ones are more square up front, google images early corrado then google late corrado and your see, im not sure on the year i think its from 92..

Thanks for that, seen it good job you pointed that out dont think i would have noticed it. I prefer the look of the early front end. have the light got the same fittings on tham?

i realy couldnt tell you, im assumeing they would have the same fittings but i realy dont know..

post up a pic of your car and the areas that need replaceing, also check out the market place section here and check cars for breaking you may be able to get same colour replacements :)

Edited by VW_OwneR_85

Nope, different lights as well. 3 variances I believe.

The search is your friend ;)

the earlier models are much nicer!!had a 91 g60 and now got a 92!!much preffered the 91 shape.bonnet much rounder on the nose on the later ones!!