Sign in to follow this  
edmundo205

Corrado 2.0 16v (1994) (106,673k) - 1500.00 GBP in Swansea

Price: 1500.00 GBP

Date added to Classifieds: 30th Jan 2012

Description:

Here is my beloved VW Corrado which I have owned for 4 years. To be honest, I am very reluctant to get rid of it but all good things must come to an end and unfortunately I'm not in a situation where I can keep it.

The car is Dragon green and the paint work is extremely good for its age. There is a bit of a scuff on the bumper and on the wing but this is only minor damage and a little TLC will soon rectify this problem. The car comes with 17" Azev-A alloys as pictured but I also have the original VW wheels which I am willing to throw in with the car if wanted. I will add that the Azev's could do with a refurb after a few to many years battling the elements here in South Wales and an increased lack of time to suitably look after them. The car is also fitted with FK coilovers and a full stainless steel exhaust system with a lifetime warranty.

Other specifications include:

Electric sunroof, Electric windows,

Electric mirrors, Cobra Cat 1 full closure alarm system, ABS, PAS, On board computer,5 speed manual, Rear wiper, Electric rear spoiler, Body coloured bumpers, Folding rear seats, Steering wheel rake & reach adjustment, Adjustable seats, Front & rear head restraints, Front fog lights.

I have mounds of history with car and all MOT certificates. The car has been in my garage for the past 3 months and so tax has expired and MOT expires February 2012. Last MOT the car flew through and had no advisories.

This car is rust free and the interior is mint with no rips etc. This is a really nice buy for someone looking for a nice Corrado with some time on their hands to give it the time and care it deserves.

Please call for any queries.