Sign in to follow this  
jacko

1.8 16v converted to ABF 2 litre - 1500.00 GBP in Woking, Surrey

Price: 1500.00 GBP

Date added to Classifieds: 16th Jan 2012

Description:

With great regret I am selling my Corrado, it has been a fantastic 3 and a half years of ownership but the time has come to move on and buy something faster.

It has 12 months MOT and a tax till the end of march, I have had loads of work done to it over the years. Here is a list of everything that has been changed or added...

ABF engine with 65k on the clock when installed, new clutch, water pump, cam belt, Vibratecnics front engine mount, dizzy and cap, HT leads, engine core plugs, alternator, all front bushes, G60 brake upgrade, rear brakes have recently been replaced along with bearings, fan speed controller, thermostat, wind defectors, foliage cover seal, 6 months Spax adjustable suspension, top mounts replaced all round. The previous owner replaced the exhaust for a stainless system which sounds lovely. I have been told that this engine setup will push just over 160bhp, not proven but it does go!

IMG_1010.jpg

4604837f.jpg

IMG_0535.jpg

2310e15d.jpg

c9c356b3.jpg

c673be36.jpg

328263de.jpg

Bad points - The windscreen has a small chip in it just above the drivers line of vision but it hasn't been an MOT failure, the drivers seat has the usual wear on the bolster, the reverse light switch is broken, front fog lights don't work for some reason, drivers window rattles when its open, drivers side front wing is rusted (replacement included in sale) and the paint has the usual 20 years chips but does still clean and polish up nicely.

Good points - Sunroof and spoiler still work, no expense has been spared with maintenance and repair - genuine parts have been used where possible, very strong engine that pulls like a train, gearbox is strong, i have spent over 5k on this car since i got it on mods and maintence. It really is a strong, solid car!

The clocks currently read at 190800 miles, the replacement engine has done 20,000 since installed.

I got into the car the other day to move it for the first time in a month and it so nice to be in the driving seat, it started on the button and ran fine.

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact me

Looking for about 1250ono but please make me an offer as i need it off the driveway

Edited by jacko
updated price