VR64sale

Fob reset. Tried usual stuff.

Hi guys. Battery died. Recharged. Don won't reset. Have reset many times before but now it won't work. Have tried official ten second hold down etc and the merry go round way of opening doors and all that but still won't work. It is totally doing my nut!

I think it is something to do with my boot as the locking system on that not working properly so any ideas and has anyone got a picture they can provide of how te inner workings of boot lock should work?

I have to get this sorted so I can sell my beloved corrado as baby on way in 8 weeks an we need te cash as something more practical!

Thanks

P.s if anyone wants to buy it let me know!

Thanks. Will have a look today - does anyone have a picture of how the boot lock should look internally as I am (hopefully) convinced its to do with that!

Going to have another crack today but this is doing my nut. I've got to get my partner to hospital on Monday and she is now cursing my unreliable rado big time.

Miles

are you doing the one where you have key in ignition and reconnect battery, then turn key back etc?

Does it make a quick bleep when you connect the battery back?

are you doing the one where you have key in ignition and reconnect battery, then turn key back etc?

Does it make a quick bleep when you connect the battery back?

I've now ripped it out. Think the battery had drained in the scopion kit or something so would accept fob...oh well.

Took it for first spin in a while and then driving pin fell out!. nice.