Haribo

Brake disks, front and back, rears include bearings and ABS things

These are for a Corrado, im unaware if they fit anything else though.

I have a pair of brand new rear disks, bearings pushed in with the ABS things on ready to go on the car, amazingly I did an uber stupid and did all this before realising they were 5 stud disks and my cars a 4 stud (bare in mind all this cost me 50 quid for parts so this is a really good deal)

So that sucks abit

Also have a pair of front disks that have done roughly 20 miles so still in near perfect condition.

I got them off a guy who was breaking a VR6 as a spur of the moment thing as i was getting a bumper off him and just didnt think to check what stud they were. they cost me 40 quid for the set and about 50 more for the bearings etc so im a bit out of pocket which is annoying, make me a decent offer and they're yours, I live near Bath/Bristol but i on occasion travel to Birmingham Devon and Basingstoke

If your interested PM me or give me a ring, i would prefer not to post them. 07818518147

Harry

Not entirely sure what it is you want for them mate?

What brand are the rear discs and are the bearings genuine or pattern parts? Any idea on the front disc brand?

Whereabouts u based dude?

they are the make that you get from APD, vetech I think its called? the bearings were obtained my my mate who works in a skoda garage so I imagine they are either VW parts or as good as, my mate is a very picky mechanic.

as for what i want for them, well, they cost me 50 quid to buy from a guy who was breaking his corrado and hadnt put them on yet, the front ones were on for about 20 miles but the back ones never left the box until i go them. I didnt realise I had to buy more parts for them before they could go on the car so that was a further 50 quid.

The way i see it to buy what im offering it would cost whatever it costs for disks + the 50 quid I spent on the other parts + the labour to add the parts.

As they are, they are ready to go on a car, just not mine cause of the stud issue :p

Im happy to let them go for 60 quid which I think is awesome considering.

Your in wesbury yeh? I live in corsham, near chippenham :)

Harry

---------- Post added at 8:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 8:06 PM ----------

ive only just realised I never put an asking price, Im used to the old forum where prices werent in the item description.

My bad

Alright mate, sorry completely forgot to reply to this!!

I'm not really interested if I'm honest dude what just curious as to what you wanted for them more than anything, the brakes are fine on mine atm and this would've been just buying spares - there's plenty of bits I should be saving for instead ha!

What colour's ur motor, I drive around the Chippenham area daily so will look out for u!

its a blue one, lowww on ATS cups :)

Ahh yeh seen u around a couple of times, u were parked near that big house past the garden centre between melksham and chippenham the other week :)