Sign in to follow this  
Jim R

Aberdeen Meet tomorrow

Hi Roddy, long time no speak!, where are you guys meeting tomorrow, it would be good to see you all again

hi jim,

yeah long time no-speak.................we actually had the wee meet(totally an unofficial one btw) today(saturday)....well it was only for joeM to view paul grant's vr6....which he has "shook hands" on and for him to compare to my storm and paul allan's(h16 vpa) new vr

anyway seen you and your motor 8) last saturday......you might remember getting "flashed at" by a "stranger" in a rover in inverurie around 11am....well it was me :lol:

Never mind, catch up with you soon, I remember being "flashed at", didn't recognise you though :?

hi jim,

yeah long time no-speak.................we actually had the wee meet(totally an unofficial one btw) today(saturday)....well it was only for joeM to view paul grant's vr6....which he has "shook hands" on and for him to compare to my storm and paul allan's(h16 vpa) new vr

And I have to say im very happy with my new vr6 :D . Big thanks to Roddy for letting me know about it being for sale before it was advertised and it was good to see a few Corrados in one place today (6 in total over the day I think). Also good to put a few faces to the names now.

hmmm :wink: that vr6 looks familiar :wink:

and it was nice meeting you and your cuz............i think a few more spins in the vr might get him ditching his alfa....i got the impression he was well impressed with your new motor :lol:

to dubster82 and munkay........as i said to jimr it was really a totally unofficial "meet" in that joeM was coming up to view paul grant's vr6 and so that joeM could also compare pau1's new vr6 and my storm to it....so he could see how good a vr6 that he was buying and of course i have a favour to ask of joeM when he picks his new motor up...........i'm sorry if you 2 guys were feeling left out over it but the main purpose was to let joeM and paul grant do some negotiating and get a deal sorted out....which they did :wink: hence why i didn't bother phoning or letting you 2 know about it :wink:...........but don't worry i'll be organising a official meet for either the last sunday in april or the first sunday in may as another "pre-gti-international" meet.....and of course you'll both be attending i hope :wink: