Portent

Please help a n00b - recommendation for speakers?

I've finally managed to acquire some Audioscape pods so need to source some speakers for them. I really know nothing about car audio although talking to Abdul it seems the head unit in the car is quite good (Pioneer P88RS). I don't even know what size speakers I need.

I've measured the inside of the pods and it looks like there is a touch over 6.5 inches space in there. But does that mean I need 6.5" speakers? Is that how they are measured?

As you can see, I know very little about audio so any advice would be very much appreciated. Thanks.

Down to personal preference mate. What I like you may hate. Try getting a listen to a few mates installs or hit a few audio shops and ask for a demo.

The p88 is one of the best mate. If you still want to swap it out for an alpine let me know, mines going as soon as I source a p88...

Winner.... think I may invest. I was going to post a similar post asking which ones would be a good buy. Cheers & sorry for hi jack!