elliott

Any Passat CC Owners?

Just thought I'd ask here? My wife is looking to move on from the lupo as it's far too small for her needs now and she's thinking about the passat cc but does anyone here have any experience with them? It's a big car I know but it's like a 4 door scirocco and in white looks very clean.

Thanks

elliott

She'd be off looking at touaregs if she had her way and really i'd like a mk6 golf tdi but the money they want is horrendous. Didn't like the jetta rear and she didn't like the standard passat so we both came to like the cc.

Hi mate ive got a cc great car i love it ,the wife drives it most of the time ferrying my 2 year old daughter around huge boot just parking them is a bit tricky thats all,but overall had it nearly three years been spot on

Cool, ferrying a 2 year old is what it'll be doing and the daily run to her work. Went out to look at some more today but my wife has started looking at the touran also. Not my cup of tea but it is going to be her car after all. Thanks.