Bishbosh1

Dezent 16" VR6 alloys and tyres

[ATTACH=CONFIG]53473[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]53477[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]53481[/ATTACH]

Here for sale are 4 Dezent 16" 5 stud alloy wheels complete with 205/45/16 tyres off my VR6 storm.

Reason for selling is i have just had my solitudes refurbished and refitted to complete the standard look. As you can see in the photos they look very good and are in very good condition but not quite perfect. The tyres are only 6 months old and still have plenty of tread depth left.

£150

Cash on collection only from just south of birmingham (redditch)

Thanks for looking

Peter :thumbleft:

Edited by Bishbosh1
Price lowered

yeah might be Peter, have you any other pics with them on your car and whats the tyre make. Don't really need them but fancy some 16's and i am close.

Is you car stock height suspension

Regards

Edd

Hi Edd, ive only had the car a few weeks and changed the alloys straight away so all ive got is the photos of the car when it was advertised, hope this helps.

I will have a look in the morning at what the tyre make is, i think they are just budget tyres but still have plenty of tread depth left.

Yes at the moment my car is stock height suspension but this is 1 of the many jobs i would like to get round to.

Thanks

Peter

Sorry stupid laptop wouldnt upload the photos 1st time around, hopefully it works this time!!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]54469[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]54473[/ATTACH]

Just had a quick look at the tyres, 2 of them are Wanli S-1088 and 2 of them are Marangoni Zeta. Might not be well known brands but are virtually new with loads of tread depth left.