C5 OEM

Complete sunroof

Must be in good working order ideally north west or willing to pay postage

thanks

Ive got one, still tilts and slides but needs repainting. Wasn't ready to take it out of the project car just yet but if your desperate I can get it removed for you. when that will be is a different question.

Ive got one, still tilts and slides but needs repainting. Wasn't ready to take it out of the project car just yet but if your desperate I can get it removed for you. when that will be is a different question.

which bit needs repainting...? only need the full cassette... how much and when...? phone if you want 07852835722 cheers andy

Have few working and can sell one. Fully working and tested but I'm asking 100 quid + postage, if you interested let me know.

Have few working and can sell one. Fully working and tested but I'm asking 100 quid + postage, if you interested let me know.

Fcuk a duck could of at least bought me dinner before trying to stick it in...thats a bit strong mate

Fcuk a duck could of at least bought me dinner before trying to stick it in...thats a bit strong mate

Quality :lol:

Fully understand that but taking in consideration that this parts are no longer available from vw and where they were they cost a fortune I'd rather keep it as a spare than sell for less. Just being honest.

To help you. Passat b3 has same mechanism as corrado, and almost all vw from 90's has same sunroof parts except the one, main one where linkage is attached. Only corrado and passat b3 with metal sunroof, asaik they only come with metal sunroof are using same parts.

I've got a full working one in blue from a '91 G60 or a full working glass tilt and slide about to be taken out of my crashed VR.

Near Newcastle upon Tyne though.

I'd take £50 for the G60, £100 for the glass.

I've got a full working one in blue from a '91 G60 or a full working glass tilt and slide about to be taken out of my crashed VR.

Near Newcastle upon Tyne though.

I'd take £50 for the G60, £100 for the glass.

pm me a number mate