C5 OEM

Sunroof fubar

Ok so my sunroof jammed and broke last night on the passenger side. Have a spare on which is broke on drivers side but unsure what parts i need to remove or basically if it even works.Have made a quick clip of how it is so any help would be great. Hope the link works

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kO5PWEModjY

did it long time ago so can't really remember but best way is to pull out whole left cable and replace with spare one including all the parts, it should help. If you pull all the parts out you should see what is broken.

I'd replace the mechanism. To do this, I'd remove the motor and if memory serves me well, remove the mechanism by sliding it towards the fully open position. If I can remember, there's a latch that stops it from coming out. Be carefull installing/removing the new part, as there's four little sliding feet that are really delicate.

It's a couple of years since i re-built mine, so I may have missed some detail out.

Managed to pull the spare one apart and have a better idea of how it works, think better getting another mech and fitting that one complete