dubber31

Hi all - Coming back to the fold!

Have been a member for years but haven't been on for a good while and after getting rid of my last Corrado about 5 years ago and going through a Bora, BMW E36, Passat and a Mk2 Golf i can't resist the urge any longer :D

Was planning on taking the MK2 off the road and dropping a 1.8T into it but the more I thought about it the more I know I will always be wishing it was into a Corrado! So the Mk2 is going and I'll be on the lookout for another C

Just a quick question though, I am probably going to get rid of the engine as soon as I get the car but is it worth looking for specific model for things like brakes etc that say a VR6 would already have??

Also, would prefer the later style bumpers/bonnet but if I find an early one are they just a straight swap? Should I hold out and just buy a later one?

Any help/info would be superb and it feels good to be back haha (Better when I actually own one though!!)

Paul