Sign in to follow this  
djnomer

G60 bad idling

the idling if my g60 goes up and down specialy when im runing going to a stop light it goes down it seems its going to stall and goes back up .could my g60 have a vacum leak or some components is not working proper

I had the same problem , it turned out to be an electrical mass. it still doing it when I connect the blue sensor for the water pump , Try to disconect the blue sensor and see what will happen.

I had that problem already... It was a fuel injection problem! So i bought the STP injector cleaning fluid and followed the instructions! Mad... i really noticed the difference! :D And don´t you forget to service your fuel filter... :!:

the idling if my g60 goes up and down specialy when im runing going to a stop light it goes down it seems its going to stall and goes back up .could my g60 have a vacum leak or some components is not working proper

Did you try cleaning the idle stabilisation valve? It worked for me on my mk2 golf when I had the same problem. I think the G60 has the same set up but someone should be able to confirm this??

i have a g60 supercharger and i replace the cog belt and i dont know how to timing it or it dosent mater? i mite break it..can any one help me :(

hey djnorner!

Watch out for that! :!: There is only one correct position to put the belt!

I´ll send you some photos!

yes it has a idle stabilisation valve ..but how do you clean it and with what? :(

Download this file ISV_clean.doc These instructions are for a mk2 golf GTI but it should be the same for the G60.

okay i clean the ISV but i dont have a haynes manual... i dont know how to reset the ECU..show me how please... :(

You can't reset a G60's ECU as there are no changable values in the ECU to reset... :roll: