smudge

16 inch Mini Comps - near perfect condition

I have a set of 16inch Mini Comps. for sale. I bought them for my storm last year had been looking for a set for a good while. I wanted a set in very good condition as I didn't want to spend extra cash on a refurb. but didn't mind the odd mark here and there thought I could sort that out.

My corrado is still in the garage for winter and I found another set of refurb. chrome ones - not too shinny and bought them too. I was hoping to put the set I now have for sale on my A4 but the PCD on the audi is 112mm and they don't fit.

I have just sorted out a few tiny marks on them and have before and after pics for you. 2 had slight curbing which a rubbed down and painted with autoglym alloys paint (gets great reviews on Amazon) Before picture number 4 showing slight curbing and after the rub down and paint in picture number 5. Also on the back of 2 there was a tiny bit of flaking paint which I tried to point at in the last picture - I rubbed that down and painted that too. One of the wheel looks almost brand new - picture of front and back of that one - pic. no. 1 and 2.

They are used wheels but really really good nick which I hope the pictures show.

I have been as honest as possible (which a lot of sellers aren't - especially on ebay). If you need anymore pictures send me a PM.

Looking for £230 couriered with paisley frieght or £200 local pickup - there are a couple of sets on ebay for silly money.

Will put them up on ebay in a few days if no one needs them here.

Thanks - Smudge.

Possibly could be interested in these Smudge, where abouts in scotland are you?

What PCD and width please.

PM me if you want.

Edited by seafar99

Hi Mate PDC is 5 x 100mm - they fit VR6 there are a few guys here with them on their cars a couple of forum links here - http://the-corrado.net/showthread.php?57359-tyres-on-16-quot-TT-mini-comps&highlight=mini+comps

http://the-corrado.net/showthread.php?63197-Paddy-s-DBP-VR6&highlight=mini+comps

carlsalter.com/volkswagen-wheel-fitments.html has the wheel sizes for the corrado.

---------- Post added at 9:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 9:13 PM ----------

Sorry forgot - Aberdeenshire! I could probably meet you in Edinburgh or Dundee if you are not in a mad rush- I spend a bit of time down there.

Sorry - should have said that above no centre caps I need to get a set myself for my other set! My wife is getting fed up of sets of alloys in the house!! no garage at our place - corrado at my mums who is also fed up of car stuff in her garage:)

Thanks for VW centre cap info was wondering what do about that didn't really want audi ones:)