Sign in to follow this  
PhatVR6

Just ordered my engine mounts and flywheel

Vibra-technics all round, race spec for the front (I do a lot of drag racing).

and a full compliment of Powerflex Poly Bushes for the wixhbones and front cross member too.

Fidanza alloy flywheel on it's way from the US too, should go nicely with the Helix clutch.

:D

Headis gasflowed to roughing stage too. just need to smooth it all out now. I've got half a jam jar of alloy filings!

VR conversion commencing on the 8th :lol: :D :-P :evil:

No, he's busy until easter.

I'm sending him the bumper and wings whislt I'm doing the engine so he can do those, then when the engine is done it can go in for the dent repair and rear arches.

Whilst it's in I'll sort out my wheels and hopefully get them on in time for GTI International.

Good luck matey! Sounds like you've got a hell of a lot of work to do in the next few weeks... 8)

yeah, got a seat toledo x memeber

dunno what's up with my email, it's been very quiet

try it with .com and .co.uk and see which one works.

oh, and my orange mk2 is now back on it's wheels too, ready to roll......roll out of the garage so I can get my corrado in that is!

moaunts are coming via stealth. a mate of mine is shipping over the flywheel from the US.

Can you tell me where your mates getting/got the Fidanza flywheel from & how much it cost ? - i'm looking @ a couple on US eBay @ the mo around the £240 mark incl shipping but excluding customs duty - seems a bit steep to me...

:thumb right:

PM yellowslc on this very forum, or even better email him. He's my US contact. Good prices, no customs charges and great service.

PM yellowslc on this very forum, or even better email him. He's my US contact. Good prices, no customs charges and great service.

Cheers dude will do...thanks a lot for that :wink: