Dozza2k5

Lambda wiring

Right guys I bought a lambda sensor off eBay for my 9a Corrado, but unfortunately it has turned up without a plug on it so I have to wire my old plug onto it, the sensor I bought on eBay is a denso and I imagine the type already on my car is Bosch as its original, does anyone know what wires connect to what? There are 3 wires in all I have to splice together. Many thanks Rhys

In all honesty i would save yourself the bother and heartache and get the correct bosch one.

Two heater wires are white and the signal wire is usually grey.I thought the generic narrow band sensors come like that anyway.you just pay an extra £40~ to have the connector on.I'd cut the connector off the old one and splice it onto the new.I'm just a tight git :-)

I run just an ebay one on mine works fine, its only 3/4 wires guys. not hard work really is it. like danny said generally three wire lambda's have 2 white heater wires and a black signal wire. should match the bosch ones on the loom plug. then it should earth through the system.

Should have a little diagram in with your sensor.