8vMatt

Sky F1 HD channel, get the HD upgrade cheaper.

Hi guys,

Thought I would let you know about getting some cash back on the necessary upgrade to have the F1 channel. You can either buy the Sports package or HD to get this F1. I bought the HD upgrade, I had this before but cancelled it over cost a while ago. If you register on www.topcashback.co.uk and follow the steps to go onto the Sky website. From there if you upgrade to HD, it costs an extra £10.25 per month but you get £25.25 cashback on your account and a £50 M&S voucher. I don't know what you could get for buying the Sports package.

Anyway, the coverage so far is great. Can't wait for the actual Qualifying tomorrow morning. Early start at 6am!!

this is good news. i also cancelled hd a while back before i knew f1 was to be only for hd and sports pack users. il have to try this thanks :dance:

this is good news. i also cancelled hd a while back before i knew f1 was to be only for hd and sports pack users. il have to try this thanks :dance:

I've been told by my mrs that if I refer people to this cashback website, then I get money aswell!!! :thumbleft:

Here's the link to go through that gets me dosh! http://www.topcashback.co.uk/ref/integra57

---------- Post added at 10:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:21 PM ----------

My mrs sister has just ordered Sky for the first time through Topcashback. She's just got £176 in cashback and a £100 M&S voucher! What a deal :bonk:.

wow thats a massive bonus. il get onto that as soon as i convince the mrs we need hd again. f1 was never a winner in her eyes with me hogging the tv every other sunday. lol

Haha I know what you mean, it does take up your time watching! Just remind her about how clear Eastenders will look!!!