Codex82

Idea for the moderators to help with deliveries

As I've mentioned in one of my posts, I work up and down the country In my van, I'm offering to pick up and bring back items for ppl on the site cheap or possibly free (back scratching required.... Not literally, that'd be weird) to Huddersfield/Leeds, or deliver the opposing way. If other people get involved an put there names down, would it be possible to add a category for it?? If not I'll just make a blog an if any1 is local they can check it out.

Thanx

Ash

---------- Post added at 11:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:52 PM ----------

May of put this in the wrong thread!!!! My bad!!!

Over at the vr6 owners club we run VR6OC express, where members currier parts free for other club members, it's great and has saved a lot of bacon over the last 6 months :)

Good idea and thanks for the offer.

Not something the 'site' would really want to get directly involved with. A lot of hassle/responsibility/liability potentially. I see no reason why members can't arrange this (or something similar to the VR6OC) themselves though.

(Moved to Suppliers forum - can't really think of anywhere else for it!)

I really need to find some time and make a blog! But as I haven't got time right now I'll just post here.

This week I'm goin to Kent, down the M1, round the M25 and along the M2 to Folkestone and Rye. So if any1 wants an item droppin off or picking up please pm me. :-)

I'm only goin for 1 night (Tuesday night) so ya gotta be quick.

I can meet folks in services or at jcts just off the motorways.

Peace

Ash