knight5651

Interior switches

Hi all, just a quick one. Could someone tell me what switches should go where I have blanking covers at the mo in my dash, it's an early one if that makes a difference.

There is one to the left of the headlight switch and two in the centre console under the heated rear window and fog light switches.

the one by the head light switch is for headlight adjusters.

the 2 below your fogs and wwindow heater are for ABS warning light and heated seats.

if yours is an early car it probably wont have ABS, the heated seats were an optional extra and i believe the headlight adjusters were too

the one by the head light switch is for headlight adjusters.

the 2 below your fogs and wwindow heater are for ABS warning light and heated seats.

if yours is an early car it probably wont have ABS, the heated seats were an optional extra and i believe the headlight adjusters were too

Ahh great stuff, cheers. Is the early heated seat switch different to the later ones?

Ahh great stuff, cheers. Is the early heated seat switch different to the later ones?

Yes it is. Overall switch size is slightly smaller on the earlier ones, and the adjustment wheels are horizontal not vertical.

Ok thanks, in that case are the early and late looms different? Could mk3 golf looms be used as they seem to be alot easier to get hold of?