24V Renshaw

FOR SALE - Stripped cleaned and powder coated rear beam and brackets

I have for sale a complete Non VR6 (8v, G60, 16v) rear beam for sale.

This has been stripped down to the bare beam and then sand blasted and powder coated in OEM satin black.

It really is spotless and ready to have the bushes fitted and be built up with all the parts.

It comes complete with the two mounting brackets and the link arm for the brake regulator also stripped and powder coated.

All yours for £85.

4f2eccd8.jpg

64d86983.jpg

6300dac6.jpg

Hi Jay, I will take this off you. Just need to get a price from my courier for collection, unless you know a good one yourself?

Richie

Right. To be honest I would prefer this collected as I don't really want to risk it getting damaged in transit.

If someone 100% wants it and can collect from Wilmslow it's yours.

If you collect this weekend I will knock £5 off :). You could even come along to the NW meet on Sunday.

Jay

Right. To be honest I would prefer this collected as I don't really want to risk it getting damaged in transit.

If someone 100% wants it and can collect from Wilmslow it's yours.

If you collect this weekend I will knock £5 off :). You could even come along to the NW meet on Sunday.

Jay

I was worried you were going to say that! Her indoors has had a big hip operation this week so I am on home help duty 24 x 7 so I can't collect :(

I would be happy to take the risk on damage, but that depends on whether you would be happy to put some card around it.

Sorry fella. I might have another at some point though. Would a complete VR6 one be of interest? ;)

Jay

I'd be interested in a VR one finished to the same standard, but would also need it couriered

Hi Jay,

That beam looks very smart. I'm in the process of doing mine at the moment and I hope to catch up with you at the NW meet this Sunday for some tips!

Neil